Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Stuff

Mom got us dogs a new bed last night. It looks really comfy and cozy. But Nala and Ariel have hogged the bed from me already! I got about three minutes in there this morning and then Ariel came by and bullied me out! They've been like this ever since:
And now Scarlett is barking and whining at them to get them out. I guess she wants a turn. I don't think she'll get it. Keep tryin', sis!

Speaking of Scarlett, she spent a whole day at the BabyDoctor last week and came home with this satellite on her head. She sort of freaks me out when she comes at me with the dish so I just run the other direction. I wonder if she spent the whole day at the BabyDoctor getting that thing permanently attached to her head? Yuck. We might need to get her a second opinion.
Ophelia is adjusting well at our house. She doesn't like Scarlett much but especially not now that Scarlett has that radar dish on her head. They've been trying to sleep near each other sometimes. Here they are on the couch the other day:
And here's a funny thing! I caught Scarlett winking at me the other day. Who knew she was so talented!

5 comments:

Daisy said...

That bed does look very, very comfy!

Poor Scarlett, why does she have to wear the conehead? Did she have her lady surgery?

I am glad that Ophelia is adjusting to things.

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is definitely a cat bed.

Deefor said...

They look very comfy. I like the big bed but maybe it would be too crowded. It's pretty bad with me and Arrow. Especially when the humans get in.

Sexy wink!

Deefor

Dobby said...

Yeah, Daisy, I guess she did have hers lady surgery. She got her collar off yesterday, though, and she's not wiggling her butt in front of Brudder anymore. Whew. That was just embarassing!

Poppy said...

Those cats sure do look cozy. Your mom should buy several more of them and spread them around the house so you can lounge whenever and wherever the mood strikes you! :)

Poppy

Pee ess: I'm glad that Ophelia is settling in. It is so good of you to open your home to her.