Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome

So now I have a blog like MomDad. I can't believe it's taken so long. They are so mean to me they made me wait three years to get my own blog. Jeeesh.
On my blog I will talk about anything interesting that happens to me on a regular basis. This includes, but is not limited to the adventures that MomDad take me on -- inna car, on walks, out of town, visiting family, those sorts of things that I love to do. I'll also be telling you about what it's like to live with three prissy cats and some very boring fish. Dad sends Mom lots of funny pictures of puppies and kitties so sometime I'll steal them and share them with you, too. Dad says I'll get my own email address even.
To get this party started, how bout you leave me a comment and ask me anything you'd like to know about me. I'm full of lots of beans stuff.

1 comment:

amanda j said...

Welcome to the blogs Dobby. My question is - can you knit socks, or do you prefer to watch?!