Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Question Answered

Once upon a time, amanda j said..."Welcome to the blogs Dobby. My question is - can you knit socks, or do you prefer to watch?!"

Yuck. Knitting is for girls like my mom and my sister Nala. Mom does the knitting while fat cat Nala sits on her lap and attacks the ball as it rolls by sometimes.

I do, however, like to chew on Mom's bamboo knitting needles. Especially when they are brand new and not even removed from the package yet. I like to wait until she and Dad are either gone or in bed and then I sneak down and chew away. They taste sort of like my bone but not really. Mostly they taste like me being a Bad Boy.

Thanks for asking!

My MomDad are leaving on vacation so I'm going to have my own vacation at my GrandpaDave's house. He is great fun. He has a lot of land that I can run around on. And a Great Pyranees named Xena who is very big but very gentle and even though she growls at me I know that she secretly likes me as much as I like her! And GrandpaDave also has lots of kitties in his house and if I'm fast enough I get to eat all of their food and go the basement and eat all of their tootsie rolls! And also outside there are birds like turkeys and peacocks and ducks and stuff. GrandpaDave puts me in charge of chasing the Emu around the field. And then he lets his girlfriend, my AuntKat take me to her house for a couple days and that's another big ball of fun!
I'm so excited for my vacation! I'll be back in a couple weeks! Bye!

No comments: