Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thirteen Songs That I Like

1. Wonderboy - Tenacious D

2. Fever Dog - Stillwater

3. Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys

4. Ape Man - The Kinks

5. Proudest Monkey - Dave Matthews Band

6. Track #69 on the Undertow album - Tool

7. Get Down, Make Love - Nine Inch Nails

8 Sir Psycho Sexy - Red Hot Chili Peppers

9. Shock the Monkey - Peter Gabriel

10. Birdhouse in Your Soul - They Might Be Giants

11. Dum Diddy - Black Eyed Peas (on the Monkey Business album)

12. Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey - The Beatles

13. Tweeter and the Monkey Man - Travelling Wullburys

5 comments:

Janet said...

"I think Im sophisticated
cos Im living my life like a good homosapien
But all around me everybodys multiplying
Till theyre walking round like flies man
So Im no better than the animals sitting in their cages
In the zoo man
cos compared to the flowers and the birds and the trees
I am an ape man"

LOVE that song!

Michelle Pillow said...

Happy T13!

http://ravenhappyhour.com/ravenblog/
http://michellepillow.com/authorblog/

Kimo and Sabi said...

This is a great list - do you know any songs about cats? Anyhoo,...we loves yer bloggie (even if you are a woofie) and we're gonna add you to our "dogie bloggie" blogroll!

Nicholas said...

I only know 12. Off the White Album, of course -- their best.

amanda j said...

Great list Dobby. Are you hoping to see the new Tenacious D movie? I love Jack Black!