Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thirteen Things I Like to Eat


1. The feathery bits on the kitties' toys

2. My very special dog food.

3. The tootsie rolls that the kitties leave for me in their sandboxes in the basement.

4. Chocolate

5. Anything my Grammas give me (which is EVERYTHING! YAY!)

6. Cheetos from MyLindsay.

7. Things that are not green (ie. no pickles, lettuce, granny smith apples, spinach or olives).

8. My very special "Beast Pills"

9. Anything I want.

10. Wolf Sized Greenies, Rawhide sticks and Dental chews.

11. People's earlobes

12. Random stringy mystery bits I find in places like the backyard, the living room or the floor.

13. Other dogs' and kitties' foods.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Dobby, you are very right. Things that are green do not usually taste good. I am not so sure you should be eating those tootsie rolls though.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Just a little helpful hint fer you buddy...them is not tootsie rolls in da cat box- best to avoid them as treats (trust us on this one)!

snowforest said...

Wow you surely like to eat alot ~ people's earlobes must be fun :)
btw don't forget to participate in the cat blog daily quiz!

Tink said...

Wow, you know what you like to eat. I'm with you on the chocolate! ;-) My dogs Foofur and Boris say HI!
My TT is about handfasting this week.