Friday, July 6, 2007

Mom told me about this cool website that asks questions for you to answer on your blog so that the people who read your blog can get to know you better. It's called Friday's Feast and she emailed me the link. So here is my answers for today:


Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

Well, my favorite piece of jewelry is my ManDog Collar. It's called a ManDog Collar because it's really big and I think you're supposed to put it on sort of bigger dogs like German Shepherds and Malamutes. But Dad got it for me for Christmas when I was only two-and-a-half years old because he knows that I really am a ManDog.

Anyway, the ManDog collar that I always have on has two medals on it: One that proves that I am tough enough to have Rabies and the other medal has my name and my address and phone number on it in case I run away and some other people find me. Mom is right now telling me that my Rabies medal does not prove that I have Rabies but that I am protected from getting Rabies. I did not believe her until she reminded me of that nasty shot that my BabyDoctor gave me last year. Now I think she may be right.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?

Well, I don't really listen to very much instrumental music because I don't really know what that means. But my favorite song right now is "Brass Monkey" because it reminds me of my sexy girlfriend named Monkey.

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

There are last names? What are those for? I thought there were just titles and regular names. Like GrandpaDave or GrandpaWatermelon (he fed me watermelon last year) and MeatManBill (he feeds me meat whenever I see him) or MyLindsay.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

I've never seen All Dogs Go to Heaven. I don't know what it's about but it sounds like a travel documentary and since I like to go in the car to lots of places, it sounds like Heaven is the place to be. And, since I am a Dog, I want to go there.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me __sleepy-er_____ like ___plopping on the porch in the sunshine all day___.


5 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

DOBBY DUDE!!! You figured out our mystery object! You is da winner of our bloggerversary contest! We will email you wif instructions - concatulations!

Daisy said...

Dobby, I love your ManDog collar! It looks very fashion forward. I think it does prove you are tough enough for rabies.

ps: CONGRATULATIONS on winning Kimo & Sabi's contest. I am very proud of you. I thought the thing was for a toilet bowl brush!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hi Dobby!
Just read that you are a winner at Kimo and Sabi's blog! We would have never guessed what that was.

We are glad you wear a collar with your name on it. Our Mommy found two pups last year and called their humans because they had a collar!

Congratulations on your win!
~Gracie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey Dobby, congrats on gessing what dat thing was over at Kimo and Sabi's. Yoo must be a furry smart woofie!

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations on winning Kimo's and Sabi's contest! You're a very goodlooking ManDog and I will try to visit you often.

Sushi
(Tiger Lily's woofie)