Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Friendly Meme

My new and pretty friend Poppy tagged me for this Meme to get to know me better. I hope she (and all of you) like my answers!

1. Your age? On June 4th I turned 4. On June 5th I turned 4 and a half. I am still 4 and a half until June 4th next time. That's when I'll be 5.

2. Your age when came to live with your people?
I was tiny. Like 4 months old. Here I am on my dad's hand just a couple weeks before he bringed me to his home.

3. What color is the collar you’re wearing right now? Black and Blue because it's a ManCollar.

4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with? MyLindsay, MyGrandma, GrandpaFrank, GrandpaDave, Grammy, Kat, John, MeatManBill, GrandpaWatermelon.

5. How much do you weigh? 14 pounds

6. Most expensive thing you’ve ever chewed up? I was never much of a destroyer-of-things kind of chewer so I don't really remember if I chewed up anything really expensive. But last week I chewed and swallowed a whole bunch of CousinBailey's foods and some meats that Grandma gave to me and that's what made me sick and Mom says it costed her like 6 Million Dollars to make me all better. (This is Mom here, now. It was more like $600. Dobby likes to exaggerate everything!)

7. Do you like other Dogs? Only if they are my size or smaller and if they are bigger than me and girl dogs who are full-grown and not wild puppies and who are nice and gentle.

8. Who is your best non-human friend? Brudder!!!!! YAY!!!

9. Squeaky Toys or Tennis Balls? Squeaky toys for sure because MomDad love to hear me squeak them so much they tear right into my toys and take the squeaky parts out for them to keep for themselves. They're so silly!

10. Do you like to be brushed? No it drives me crazyloco!

11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Yes, please!!!!

12. Do your people cut your toenails? Mostly, Dad tries to KILL ME by rip my heart out through my toenails with the clippers!

13. Any formal education? Why yes, indeed, I am. I am a solid B graduate from the Petsmart Puppy Preschool. While in school, I learned Sit, Stay, Down, Leave It, and Okay. Here I am with Dad as we neared Graduation Day 3 years ago:

14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny? Hmmm. That's a tough one. Let me think...so you're saying the couch is made of potatoes...is the bunny made of the energizer called chocolate??

15. Five nicknames your people call you: Hims, Little Prince, Doobie, DoodleBug, BadBoy (this one only sometimes).

16. What is your best trick? I can single-nosedly rearrange the sheets on the bed to my personal preference of comfort.

17. Do you like kitties? I love kitties! Especially my own kitties Nala, Ariel and Merlyn (aka Brudder). Outside kitties are fun to chase and bark at, too.

18. What did you have for breakfast? Mostly, I don't like to eat breakfast.

19. Can you hunt (aka have you ever killed anything living)? If so, what? Almost every night, when I've burrowed deep in the covers on the bed, and my eyes are closed and my paws are twitching and I'm squeaking a lot like I'm crazyloco...that's when I am killing things. So all the time.

20. When & why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.? OH NO! Don't remind me! I went last Sunday and you already know why!!! :(

21. Where do you sleep at night? Under the covers tucked tightly in next to Dad's left side.

22. Do you like to swim? I think I hate it but MomDad keep taking me to the lake in the boat and making me swim with my swimming clothes on like this:

23. Can you make puppies? Sorry, I don't know how to do magic.

24. Your favorite place to visit? Grandma's house, GrandpaDave's house (so I can chase his Emu and his Goats), the grassy park near my house so I can run and run, and anywhere else MomsDad's car will take me.

25. Do you give kisses? I like to french Mom when she's not paying attention and, like Poppy, I'm very good at frenching noses. But my favorite kinds of kisses to give are the sneak attack kind where I invade someone's face and chew on their earlobes! HA! That's pawesome!

26. Can you potty on command? Yes but don't tell everyone.

27. To Cuz or not to Cuz? Blue! No! GREEN! Wait. What was the question???

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi DoodleBug! You sure were a tiny little baby. And I like your swimming outfit. But I don't think I would like to go swimming. I do not know the dogpaddle stroke like you do.

Poppy said...

I like your swimming outfit too. Mommy wants to get me one, but Daddy says that's silly because we don't even have a boat or a pool or anything! Mommy usually wins though, so we'll see.

Deefor said...

Hi Dobby
I'm scared of swimming. I just sit down in the water to cool off and get muddy. Maybe if I had a swimming soutfit....

Deefor

Ferndoggle said...

This is SO fun! Our Mom made up this little question thingy-ma-jig and lots of other doggies are sharing their fun facts!

Cool!!

Sherman, Penny & Lola