Saturday, July 7, 2007

I am S-M-R-T!

I can't believe it! I won something!!!!

I was playing at Kimo & Sabi's blog yesterday, and they had this contest for their one year blogaversary (whatever that means...I'll ask Mom later) and they put up a picture of a weird rocket ship thing and we all had to guess what it was. So I walked around my house looking and sniffing at things that might make me think of what it was and then I guessed it and I was right! It's a air blower thingy that my Dad uses on his camera! Dad's doesn't look like a cool rocket ship though. His is only gray and boring. But anyway I guessed it right and I WON!!!! TwentyFIVE whole moneys!!!!

At first I wanted to have those moneys spent to buy me a whole bunch of my favorite large size Greenies to chew on! But then Ariel told me that was very selfish and so I talked it over with all of my kitties and we decided to have that moneys donated to the Colorado Humane Society because my Mom is always talking about how she wants to bring home more puppies and kitties from there to live with us but Dad says we don't have enough room. So we thought that moneys would help those puppies and kitties live happy at the shelter until they find good peoples to take them to their homes. If you want to give them moneys too, you should because it's nice there and they need help.

Thank you, Kimo and Sabi for your excellent contest! That was fun to win something!

9 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yippee fer you! We will send yer $25.00 award to da Colorado Humane Society!

And per yer suggestion, we is gonna have another contest!

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Dobby... congratulations for winning!!! I live with two cat sisfurs too who occasionally let me post on their blog.

BG

lordjaders said...

Congrrratulations Dobby! I am Jade and I am Kimo and Sabi's cousin in Califorrrnia. Come visit me sometime. I live with two woofies, Kona and Bailey (she's my best furrend and I call herrr Miss Bebe).

Jade

Daisy said...

Oh Dobby! How sweet of you to donate your moneys. I hope your mom and dad get you some Greenies anyway. Because you deserve them for being such a good boy. I mean ManDog.

Carolina Cats said...

Hi Dobby, congrats on winning the contest. You is furry smart for knowing wat that blowy thing was. And you're espeshly nise for donating yore moneys to the Humane Society.

Finny & Buddy

HRH Yao-Lin said...

congratulations dobby. I don't really like dogs but for you I will make a small exception. xx

Samantha & Mom said...

Hello Dobby, congratulations on winning at Kimo & Sabi's you are a good guesser. We didn't have a clue!!
Your FL furiends,
Samantha & Tigger

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Come on over and check it out!
Anastasia

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Congratulations on winning Kimo and Sabi's contest!!! You look like a very ncie woofie!!!