Monday, July 9, 2007

Pictures to Share

Dad sends me and mom some funny pictures of other dogs like me. I thought you might like to see some of them:

That one puppy is about to hit the other puppy. That is not nice. But they are kind of cute about it, aren't they?

Ooooo! I would love to ride another dog when I go to the lake on the boat! Look, he doesn't even have to get his feet wet! But I don't like big dogs so I'm not sure who I could get to carry me like this.

This dog loves his kitty very much. I love my kitties very much but I do not think they will let me hug them like this.

This is what I would look like if I was a space dog and had a goldfish bowl on my head and a water gun in my paw.


I do not think I would want to be a chicken dog like this guy. But he is wee.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, I LOVE the chickendog outfit. I wish they made one in my size. Except it would probably squish my big ears. Those are cute pictures!

I resent the e-mail. If you don't get it this morning, maybe you could e-mail me (daisythecurlycatATbellsouthDOTnet). Then I could reply with the attachment for you!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the fall publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=autopano pro 1.4.2 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I take a week and do necheg