Wednesday, July 25, 2007

All Better Now

I am feeling much better now! Thank you for all your well-wishes while I was sick and frowing up. You are all very nice friends to me. I had lots of rest and medicine that I hate and some that I don't mind as much, and very special food that all made me better. Today I got to go in the car again for the first time in a week and we didn't even go to the doctor! Instead, Dad took me to Chili's to pick up foods! YUM!
Doh! Mom just reminded me that I don't get any people foods anymore since they made me so sick last time. Hey, what does the word "Spensive" mean anyway?
And I don't even know how I did it while I was sick but look...I made a new friend! Her name is Poppy and she is cute like me! :)

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Dobby, I am very glad you are feeling better. And what a cute friend you made! Are you old enough for a girlfrienddog yet?

Poppy said...

I'm glad you're better Dobby. Chihuahuas unite!

Poppy said...

Also Dobby, I'm tagging you! Read the questions on my blog and copy/paste and answer them in your blog. But only if you want to...