Friday, July 20, 2007

It's All About ME

Well, Mom made it home just fine on Tuesday and I missed her just a little bit. Dad took me to my Grandma and Grandpa's house where they fed me lots of beefs and vegetables and Grandma let me clean her dishes in the dishwasher thing. I even sneaked into the pantry and helped myself to the bucket of dog food that they always have on hand for me to eat. They have a big dog Bailey who is crazy loco and bounces and barks a lot at me. Dad says Bailey wants to play with me but he is so annoying by moving around so much and so fast. The way I deal with his obnoxiousness is this: I convert into one of my secret identities Senior Snarls. Here is sort of what Senior Snarls looks like:
When I snarl at Bailey, he usually goes away but everyone laughs. They are probably laughing at what a fraidycat Bailey is of me. That's awesome!

So yesterday I had to go to the doctor. Dad came home from work and found me frowing up all over the house. I was very thirsty but every time I drank some water, it would come back out of my tummy. It was very yucky and it made me very sad so I cried a lot. He put me in the car and took me to my BabyDoctor. I am very embarassed to tell you this next part but I frew up a little bit in his car even. I was really sick and I couldn't even help it. I'm sorry, Dad.
The doctor was mean to me by poking me with stuff and putting that thing in my you-know-where. But my girlfriend Kat the Nurse protected me. She loves me very much so she cuddled and kissed me and talked a lot about how sweet I am. I wish that doctor would listen to her and stop hurting me. Later they took me away from MomDad and poked me with things - they took some red stuff out of me and put some clear stuff into me. The whole thing was very nasty. The doctor told MomDad that I have a bad stomach ache and they made me go home to sleep and not eat. This morning Mom gave me some medicine which I did not know was coming and had I known it was coming I would have doctor who told her to give it to me! The medicine tasted very yucky but on the plus side, I did get to have some special food that they have been hiding in the pantry from me! Horray!
I am feeling much better today and I am very distracted by some mices I've seen scattering in the rocks in my back yard! I really need to go out and get those mices but Mom won't even let me do it! AUGH! It's my JOB since the cats don't know how! After I finish this post I will continue to rouse Mom into thinking I am just casually lounging and sleeping on the couch but when she gets in the shower, I will attempt to dig my way out of the house to go get those mices.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hello Mr. Snarls! What's da mousie count up to?

The Cat Realm said...

You have to take your medicine, even if it tastes yukkie! We don't want you to feel bad!
We love the Senior Snarls expression and how you got into the pantry and helped yourself!
Good thing your Mom is back!