Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bye, Mom

I am very sad right now. MomDad just told me that Mom will be out of town tonight through Tuesday. Dad has gone out of town lots of times leaving me to protect Mom and my kitties, too. When he's gone I get really nervous and I have to sit by the garage door and whine for him to come home. It doesn't always work though. Sometimes I even have to have two whole nights of sweeps in bed with Mom until he comes home again. I don't know what I will do while Mom is gone. I guess it'll just be me and Dad having bachelor Man Time together. We will order chicken wings and watch exploding movies on TV. That will be fun. Bye, Mom!

2 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

We will think of you while Mom is gone! But chicken wings and tv sound like fun to us!!!

Daisy said...

I hope you have a fun manly time with your Dad while your Mom is gone!