Friday, October 5, 2007

She Passed!

Well, after a few months of studying and taking mini-tests, MomDad finally passed their Baby Test!
That is a picture of two lines that means they passed the test.

I am very proud of my MomDad for working so hard at passing this test and now Dad says there will be lots of interesting foods in the house in the coming months. I can't wait to smell and beg for those!

They're both very excited about it but I'm not sure what they won for passing. I don't see any money or trophy or anything. Dad says, "Just wait and see."

Okay. Now I'm waiting...

6 comments:

Poppy said...

Ooh, I have some friends who passed this test! The prize is, well, maybe I should let you wait and see like your dad said. But let me warn you: the prize is often grabby--watch your tail!

Poppy

pee ess--I am working on your interview questions!

Deefor said...

Wow. Your MomDad must be real smart to pass that test. They must have studied a lot.

Deefor

Poppy said...

Okay, Dobby, your interview questions are up on my blog. They are at the end of the post in the Pee-Ess.

Poppy

Daisy said...

Hooray! Dobby, I think there will be a very, very special prize for passing this test.

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Our beans had to find someone to take that test for them...we think they finally found someone. It will turn out to be a furry expensive test.