Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Game For You

My friend Poppy tagged everyone who's name ends with a "Y" to play this game with her so here I go:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Monkey Toyota
2. YOUR GANGSTER NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Soygurt AllCookies
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Black Monkey
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Doodlebug LaGrange (I don't have a middle name so I used my nickname instead. And MomDad say I was born in LaGrange, Wyoming but I know for real I came from Tijuana Mexico)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Kel Do
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Blue Water (yuck)
7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Dave Frank
8. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Eau de Blech Greenies
9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Ann Franklin (HEY! THAT MAKES ME A GIRL! NO WAY!)
10.TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

Maria Montgomery (I didn't make it past Preschool so I'm using my Puppy Preschool teacher's name from four years ago instead)
11. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Thanksgiving Uhh-Flowers-Make-Me-Sneeze
12. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Kumquat Collary
13. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
I am boycotting my food right now because I'm holding out for MomDad to put water on my foods to make it taste better like they do for Scarlett (even though they say they're doing it because her baby teefs are coming out and crunching her foods hurts her teefs...whatever). And I don't even like trees because A) they block out the sun that warms my tummy and B) they allow the squirrels easy escapes from my attacks. Guess I won't have a hippy name then. Harumph.
14. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + “Tour”)
The Humping Monkey Sunshine Tour (YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!)

Next, I will tag you if you like monkeys.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

You came from Wyoming? Guess what? My Grandma lives in Wyoming! And my Mommie is going there to visit her in about 10 days from now. I think it is cold there.

Poppy said...

Yay Dobby! I was hoping you would see my "y" tag and join in! Your answers made me laugh. We both like soygurt the best! But I thought it made your tummy upset. Although, that has never stopped me from liking something either (ahem, cat poop).

Poppy

Poppy said...

Oh, I forgot. Speaking of "The Humping Monkey Sunshine Tour," you HAVE to go see this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsmUp5laDw
It's from Minou's blog (minoupitou.blogspot.com), but this is where you can see it on YouTube.

Poppy

Deefor said...

Wow. Too bad about the food. Maybe you can grab some of Scarlett's. Show her who's boss.

Deefor

Dobby said...

OH POPPY! Thank you for sending me to that video! It gave me and my MomDad a GREAT BIG laugh!!! The way that one dog was shaking his Monkey around is just like how me and my Monkey do it (she likes it rough at first). That music was great, too. I think I'll get Mom to record me and Monkey with some music, too soon! THANKS!

Gudrun said...

Hi Dobby! Go Rockies!!!

You had a lot of fun with that game - mom & I had a lot of laughs when we read it!

Nubbin wags,
Ginger