Monday, August 27, 2007

All About Kennels


This is not my kennel.


Obviously it is Scarlett's because of the yucky pink blanket inside. MomDad keep saying "kennel up!" to Scarlett and since I know what that means, I want to show her like a Good Dog.
I have found that when it is time for bed, this is a very comfy place to be. And, since Scarlett is now sleeping under the covers with Mom, the kennel is fair game.

This is my For Real kennel.

Clearly, it is not as comfortable as Scarlett's (see, I knew she got all the best things!).

*Sigh*
This is how MomDad say it's supposed to be (except with Scarlett staying in her's!):

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Dobby, you are a very good boy! I think both kennels are equally good.

Poppy said...

You are so smart that you know how to get in your kennel all by yourself. And you are such a good brother to teach silly Scarlett too!

Poppy

Poppy said...

Eek! Motorcycles! Eek! You'd better get a helmet!

By the way, thanks for the new bike song to add to my repertoire.

Poppy

Tiger Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiger Lily said...

Dobby, I think your MomDad need to put a softer cushion in your kennel. I have a "safe" kennel that I go in when I've done something Mom and Dad don't like (not that I have to do that very often). It has a special soft bed in it that's really comfy. Sometimes I can't get in it though because the kitties like it a lot. It's the one that almost never goes anywhere!

Sushi
(Tiger Lily let me post this and I forgot to tell you my name so I deleted my first post. I'm sorry -- I'm new at this.)

Tink said...

Please visit my blog to collect an award you deserve!
Love, Tink