Friday, August 10, 2007

Going on Vacation!

HORRAY!!!!!! I'm We're going on vacation!!!

MomDad are going to the beach in South Carolina until Thursday. There was some talk and frantic preparation to have some strange lady come stay with us but GrandpaDave came home from his vacation early and so he's going to take us to his house!!!! YAY!!! GrandpaDave's is soooooo cool! He has lots of land for me to run on and birds to chase and a goat to torment. Scarlett can't run so much with me though because she hasn't had all her shots (Neeiner neeiner!). But she will like GrandpaDave's because he is lots of fun.

GrandpaDave is actually coming over tonight so he can load us all up in the car and take MomDad to the FlyingAwayPlace. I'd better go pack all my favorite things!

I'll blog when I get home on Friday!

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Have fun at your grandpa's, Dobby! (I'm like to torment goats too, by the way.)

Poppy

Kimo and Sabi said...

A vacation?! Sounds like fun!