Monday, August 27, 2007

Scattergories Meme!



Daisy tagged anyone who wants to do this meme so that means me!

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made-up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? Dobby
4 letter word: Dohh! (MomDad say this all the time!)
Vehicle: Dirt bike
TV Show: Dresden Files
City: Denver (this is the same as what Daisy said but I can say it too since I live in Denver!)
Boy Name: Dorian
Girl Name: Danielle
Alcoholic Drink: Diet Coke
Occupation: Door-to-Door Salesman (it gives me something to bark at)
Something you wear: Dingleberries (not very often though)
Celebrity: Darth Vader
Food: Dog treats
Something found in a bathroom: Doors (which get in my way of attaining and shredding the yummy kleenexes! Dohh!)
Reason for being late: Did not have a watch or know how to tell time even if I did.
Cartoon Character: Dexter
Something You Shout: Don't take my Monkey, Scarlett!!!!

And now I will tag...

Scruffybutt

Deefor and Arrow

Poppy the Little Blonde Chihuahua

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Dobby, I am very happy that you did the Scattergories Meme! You have some good answers. I picked Denver because my Grandma lives in Casper, Wyoming. Do you know where that is?

Poppy said...

Dingleberries...tee hee!

Poppy

Candace Williams said...

Arf! Thanks, Dobby!

Deefor said...

Good answers Dobby! I'll have to think hard.

Deefor

ankur said...

Great blog. I really liked it. I have also created a lens in same niche. This is my first time, hope u guys like it. Here’s a brief intro: Most Dog owners are conscious of feeding their Dog healthy pet foods. However when it comes to treats, sometimes they forget about the healthy aspects. Treat your Dog with Healthy Dog Treats as well. Most Dog Treat don't have all natural ingredients and are not 100% healthy for your pets. There are some dog treats such as Bully Sticks that are 100% all natural. And since they contain no chemicals or preservatives, your dog is assured of receiving a "clean" and healthy pet treat. Besides being totally safe for your dog, they are also fully digestible and a great source of protein. http://www.squidoo.com/dog-treats/